- Provides legal advices to Black Forum-SA;
- Provides legal advice and representation to Black Forum-SA members as per Executive Committee advice;
- Establishes and manages investigative and private prosecution wing;
- Litigate on sui generis cases in South Africa.
Communication & Stakeholders Division
- Create and sustain professional and corporate image of the Black ForumSA;
- Manages PR & communications of the Black Forum-SA;
- Be media liaison body of the Black Forum-SA;
- Manages recruitment campaigns;
- Manages membership database and stakeholder relations.
Research & Policy Division
- Establish research institute for effecting meaningful research on matters of national and international interests;
- Establish academic and non-academic journals for knowledge production and dissemination;
- Provides well-researched policy recommendation to the government of the day.
Creative & Cultural division
- Promote African culture and values;
- Establish working relations with traditional leaders and spiritual leaders and/ or institutions;
- Effect cultural exchange programs within the country and in the continent;
- Promote cultural and creative industry.
Education and Training
- Establish Black Forum-SA schools and training colleges;
- Establish basic & higher education strategy for curriculum transformation;
- Influence institutions of higher learning on decolonisation and africanisation of curriculums;
- Influence basic and higher education departments on matters of policy position and other general schooling system in South Africa.
- Establish and manage programs on special matters of national interest
- Advocate for investigation and/ or prosecution/ litigation on special cases of national importance;
- Manage international relations of the Black Forum-SA
Land, Agriculture and Sustainable Development
- Advocate for expropriation of land without compensation in the country;
- Advocate for government empowerment of black farmers;
- Establish business network for black farmers;
- Influence government policy on empowerment of black farmers;
Technology and Innovation
- Advocate for 4IR innovation among black youth and black institutions;
- Advocate for 4IR and 5G education in schools;
- Establish black IT Innovation Network in the country.